OFR will be hosting the final home swim meet this Thursday, July 19th at the Bison pool. Residents from the Bonita Canyon community will be arriving between 3:15 pm and 4:00 pm, and the meet will conclude at 6:00 pm. The Bison pool will be closed during this time-frame. The pool closed sign will read, “Home Swim Meet, Pool Closed 3:00 pm-6:30 pm Thursday”. Go FLYING FISH!
According to the Association’s Architectural Guidelines:
Hours of Operation
Construction is only permitted between the following hours:
Monday through Friday Between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Saturday Between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Sunday No work permitted.
Federal holidays No work permitted.
If current City regulations are more restrictive, they shall prevail.
Please note, the 2018 Federal Holidays are as follows:
Monday, January 1st – New Year’s Day
Monday, January 15th – Martin Luther King Day
Monday, February 19th – Presidents’ Day
Monday, May 28th – Memorial Day
Wednesday, July 4th – Independence Day
Monday, September 3rd – Labor Day
Monday, October 8th – Columbus Day
Monday, November 12th – Veterans Day (observed)
Thursday, November 22nd – Thanksgiving
Tuesday, December 25th – Christmas Day
Please coordinate your construction schedule in accordance with the Association’s Architectural Guidelines. We appreciate your cooperation.
We have received reports of coyotes in OFR. Please exercise caution and report coyote sightings to the NBPD.
- Report Sightings & Call NBPD For Help
- Report a coyote sighting – follow link below
- For help with an Animal Control issue, call 949-644-3717
Use a variety of hazing tools to frighten coyotes and deter them from backyards and play spaces:
- Stand tall, wave your arms, and yell, approaching the coyote if necessary.
- Use noisemakers (your voice, whistles, bells, or “shaker” cans filled with marbles or pennies).
- Throw items such as sticks, small rocks, cans, tennis balls or rubber balls.
- Spray the coyote with a garden hose or from a spray bottle filled with vinegar water.
Coyote Hazing Teams & “Wildlife Watch”
The City of Newport Beach is currently working on organizing Coyote Hazing Teams throughout the city to haze coyotes in their neighborhoods and educate their neighbors on coyote hazing. This is part of a larger partnership with the California Department of Fish & Wildlife where we are working towards a community Wildlife Watch Program, similar to Neighborhood Watch.
If you are interested in providing coyote hazing information to your community and assist the City with hazing efforts, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protect yourself and your pets from nuisance animals like coyotes and other wildlife:
- Fence off animal enclosures (fully enclose them, if possible)
- Keep cats and small dogs indoors
- Feed pets indoors
- Store tin covered heavy-duty containers
- Keep yards free from potential shelter, such as thick brush and weeds
- Enclose the bottoms of porches and decks
- Eliminate potential food and water sources, such as fallen fruit and standing water
- Never feed coyotes
Providing food for wild animals is a violation of City & State law, and is a very serious problem. Coyotes fed by humans lose their fear of people, which can create a dangerous situation. If you are aware of anyone feeding coyotes, please report the violation by calling 949-644-3717.
The KPPM Connection is an online tool that offers enhanced homeowner services. Using the portal, you can:
- Make Online Payments
- View Current and Previous Statements and Billing Inserts
- Print Account History Reports
- View and Update Enhanced Email Notification Features
Please click here to visit The KPPM Connection! Please log in using your account online email address and password. If you have not registered, please have your billing statement available to enter in the required information. If you need assistance, please contact Customer Care at (949) 833-2600 or email@example.com.
For added convenience, we also offer an ACH program in which your monthly assessment payments are automatically deducted from your checking or savings account. You will no longer have to remember when to pay your payment, write a check, or pay for any more postage! To sign up, please click here to download the ACH form.